Organ Law Offices PC is here to help answer your questions about your injury case. Whether you are injured in a vehicle collision, or a slip and fall, or due to medical malpractice, we can help. During his career Organ Law Offices P.C. has successfully handled a variety of injury cases, including cases involving serious personal injury, to receive payment for victims. These cases have included automobile collisions, slip and fall, and medical malpractice. As the victim of a hit and run driver himself, Jim is well aware about how automobile collisions can change a person’s life.
We are dedicated to obtaining help for our injury clients, including just compensation for pain and suffering, lost wages, and property damage. We have been injured in automobile collisions, and know the feelings people have in dealing with chronic pain, and the stresses of treatment and therapy, while bills mount up and you are unable to pay them. From the start of the case, we are prepared to dedicate the time it takes. Whether it is talking to insurance representatives, doing investigations, answering your questions, or pushing your case to a courtroom, we are here for you.
NO FEE ON PERSONAL INJURY CASES UNLESS WE PREVAIL
Organ Law Offices P.C. offers contingent fees on all personal injury cases. These types of agreements are commonly referred to as “If we don’t win, you don’t pay.” Attorney fees are not charged up front, but taken as a percentage out of any recovery. All of our fee agreements are in writing.
You are welcome to contact us by phone or email to set up a personal consultation. Evening, weekend, and home appointments may be available.
Initial injury/collision checklist:
If you are injured and involved in an auto accident, it is important and helpful to obtain the following information from the other driver(s) and/or owner(s) involved:
– Names, address, and dates of birth;
– Driver’s license numbers;
– Insurance carrier;
– Make and Model of vehicle;
– License Plate Number; and
– Vehicle Identification Number (VIN).
It is also important to obtain:
– PHOTOGRAPHS AND VIDEO: Contact us right away so we can assess the need for photographs and video. Preservation of surroundings on photo or video can be very helpful.
– WITNESSES: Names, addresses, and telephone numbers of any person that could have witnessed the incident;
– REPORTS: Reports from any law enforcement agency responding to the incident, including the names of all officers investigating the scene;
– CRIMINAL CHARGES: Information about the filing of any criminal charges against the other driver arising out of the incident;
– MEDICAL BILLS: Copies of bills or EOB’s from your medical providers for treatment relating to your injuries;
– MEDICAL PAPERS: Directions and treatment recommendations from your care-givers, including things such as medications, therapy, and discharge instructions.